~Lost in the Darkness~ ~Lost in the Darkness~

Enjoyable at first, but repetitive after a while.

I'm surprised this has only been used in one flash submission so far. Hopefully in the future it will be used more, because it's a great song.

I think it should be a bit shorter, though. I mean, it gets really repetitive after a while. Other than that, it' quite a nice song, but it's basically the same thing over and over again after a while. It'd be okay as quiet background music, though.

Renaissance Nights Renaissance Nights

Review

I really enjoyed not only this song, but both of the games it's been featured in. I'm quite a big fan of all things renaissance. I agree with what others have said, it does sound quite like the music in Runescape, and some of the music in RuneScape is really high quality.

I think the background given in the description makes this song even better. You give tons of background, including a location, a time zone, and everything. Environment can make a good song great.

I've listened to this song dozens of times, and I doubt I'll ever get tired of listening to it. There's honestly nothing I dislike about it. It's in my top 3 favourite songs from Newgrounds.

Hardstyle Sidechaining Test Hardstyle Sidechaining Test

Review.

Pros:
It's quite a nice song, in fact it's probably one of my favorite songs on the audio portal. Hard Style is defiantly my favorite music genre, although it's rarely done well, but I think this song succeeds in doing so.

I like how it quickly starts up and gets into the song, there's barely any waiting point to get into the good part, and honestly without the small waiting point I don't think it would have been as good as it is.

Cons/Recommendations:
About 30 seconds into it, it gets a bit repetitive. There's barely any change for the next 20 seconds into the song, I honestly think this song should end just a bit earlier than it did.

lalor dance loop lalor dance loop

Best Song Ever.

This is, in my opinion, the best song on the audio portal. It would be awesome if you made it into a longer song. This song deserves a lot more attention than it has gotten.