All 80 art Reviews

Annika Annika

Review.

Pros:
You make the most high quality artwork than anybody in the Portal. I love all of your work. It's purely amazing. I love everything about this. And I do mean everything. INCLUDING your signature. You defiantly deserve to be a professional artist, if you're not already.

My favorite part of this is the face. You did amazing on it. Most people have one thing I don't like when it comes to the face, but you don't. The nose, eyes, and mouth looks absolutely amazing. The hair is perfect as well. I think you did absolutely perfect on everything on her head.

The clothes look amazing as well. They have so much details. I love it. The clothes are perfect as well.

I think the environment is the best of all. Everything from the leafs on the tree to the grass on the ground looks absolutely amazing. They have so much details. Everything in this piece of art is absolutely perfect. This is by far, in my honest opinion, the best piece of art on NewGrounds.

Cons:
I don't really have any cons for this. It's amazing. But, if I had to pick one thing, and it's a very small thing which defiantly will not bring down my rating, it's the little white in the bottom right corner.

Super Chakra-X Super Chakra-X

Review.

Pros:
It's very well drawn, and I like pretty much everything about it. The shading is fairly good, as is the art overall.

Cons:
I don't really like the way the neck looks. It looks pretty odd. They eyebrows look odd as well, I don't like how they point up how they do. It doesn't look like you put very much effort into the background either.

Overall:
It's good. You could defiantly improve in some areas, but otherwise it's good.
7/10

Mista Torrence Mista Torrence

Review.

Pros:
-Great drawing
-Great Shading

Cons:
-Kind of bland, colorwise.

M-Bot: The Game; Interstitials M-Bot: The Game; Interstitials

Review

Pros:
-Great Drawing
-Great Animation
-Great Backgrounds
-Mindchamber

Cons:
-None

Skygoats Skygoats

Review.

Pros:
-Looks amazing
-I love this art style
-Great shading

Cons:
-None.

brettamatowski responds:

Thanks a luncho.

I-Bot I-Bot

Review.

Pros:
-Great Shading
-Awesome background
-Awesome drawing
-MindChamber

Cons:
None

"No Music, No Gay Life" "No Music, No Gay Life"

Review.

Pros:
-Good shading
-Good drawing
-Good background

Cons:
-Misleading thumbnail

NG VaultBoy: Level 7 NG VaultBoy: Level 7

Review.

Pros:
-Great Drawing
-Wonderful Shading

Cons:
-It's taking you way to long to complete all of these! >:O

Dickface Unicorn Dickface Unicorn

Review.

Pros:
-Great Shading
-Colorful
-Very well done

Cons:
-Boring background

Comment:
I believe this is a symbolic character of Newgrounds and describes NG in every possible way with just one image alone.

Jessica Rabbit Jessica Rabbit

Review.

Pros:
-Looks amazing
-Great background
-Great Shading

Cons:
-Looks very odd near the bottom